This post is a continuation from:
The Name of God | Part 2-B | The Big Picture: Prophecy is Pattern
Part 2-C | The Big Picture: God’s Word is God’s Testimony
The word of God is a legally binding testimony that has been prepared for the eternal court in heaven. As such it needs to be flawless, without error, and without misinterpretation, misunderstanding, and misapplication.
There are many ways to error when reading the Word of God. The one true way is to avoid errors is to “love the Truth so as to be saved.”
2 Thessalonians 2:8-10 (NASB)
8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
No matter what is happening all around you, when you read God’s Testimony: if you want to be saved by His Standard; if you want to love the Truth; if you want to be delivered from your sins; if you want to see all of life–its trials, temptations, deliverances, and tribulations from God’s Perspective, no one and no thing can stop you from being saved. When that happens you will become a living witness of His Salvation; and the rest of your life will verify and re-confirm the choice you have made.
But, if you desire to cling to your own life, your own ways, “the old man,” your own understanding, your private interpretation of scripture, your own vision, and plan and purpose for your life, you will most likely see God’s Word as an inconvenience, as a stumbling block; as an inhibitor, a detractor, and a blockage from you becoming the real you. This happens especially when God calls you to surrender unconditionally, and totally, to the will of God. Without the 100% complete and utter surrender, you will still be in control of what you hear and what you want to hear, what you want to see, and what you want to see when you read His Testimony. And guess what? Those passages about personal sacrifices, or loving your enemy, or doing good to those who hate you, and others like them will be glossed over, and be spiritualized, allegorized, and made null and void, in your mind, and in your real life.
The Truth be told the are 1,000’s of ways to set yourself up for failure in the Kingdom of God and through the way your read the Word of God.
The Truth is: only he who shall Lose his life, shall find it.
Matthew 10:36-40 (KJV)
36 And a man’s foes [enemies] shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life [stay unsaved] shall lose it: and he that loseth his life [become saved] for my sake shall find it.
40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me, receiveth him that sent me.
Ok, those a just a few comments by way of introduction into SEEING GOD’s WORD as GOD’s TESTIMONY.
Fun Fact #3: The Word of God is God’s Testimony. It is a legally binding document sent from God so that Men would be able to Know and Trust His Will and will be able to gain the inheritance that God has prepared and is freely offering to His Children.
- Did you know your Heavenly Father has a Living Will and Testament with the exact rules and conditions that will govern your Eternal Inheritance in His Kingdom?
- Did you know all the terms and values of the Inheritance God has promised to give you–depends on your full acceptance of His Will?
- Did you know the Promises of God contained in His Covenant Will outshine and out perform any other promise ever made to any other person in world history?
Think about that for a little while. Go to sleep with these matters on your mind and heart, and then see how they will affect your next day of doing business. My Guess? They will dramatically inform and transform they way you think, the way you believe, the way you see, and the way you do business on a daily basis. In other words, they will transform you, from the inside out, when they are backed and spiritually supported in your mind and spirit by the Testimony of God.
The Nature of God’s Testimony: The Supernatural Nature and Divine Preservation of God’s Document Confirms that God has written it.
Men in every generation, powerful men, Lords, Kings, Rulers, and Charlatans: have all tried continuously to keep the Word of God out of the hands of the common people. They have burned the Bible. Blocked the Bible. Made it illegal to read the Bible. To Teach the Bible. Instead it has been replaced by lies of men of every kind (Darwin, Freud, Dawkins, you name it.) Unelected government officials in every nations have devoted Billions of Dollars of false research, false science, building false teaching universities, false colleges, high schools, elementary schools and kindergartens, to oppose and stomp out the Word of God. They have imprisoned those who read it, teach it, print it, distribute it, and they torture, kill (even today), and burn at the stake, those who will not recant the Word of God. This has been going on in ever century of human history. And yes, it is still happening today, and it is on the rise and increasing its influence in my country, the United States of America, where the constitution actually guarantees Freedom of Religion–but not for long. Today, men, and women, are being put into jail, having the jobs taken away, their businesses attacked, their livelihoods destroyed, their accounts erased, for sharing the simple, pure, undeniable Word of God.
- Add video clips of Gelato Woman
- Add: Video clips comparing black lives matters rioting versus truckers peaceful protesting exposing the madness and hypocrisy
The Content of the Word of God Proves its superiority over any other document in History. It’s usage proves its value to Mankind. (The number one selling book every year in recorded history.) And every part of the Word of God is a Legally Binding Testimony Endorsed by God, His Son, and His Apostles and Prophets, which makes it unique.
That is its purpose and its design. To lie is when giving testimony is a capital and punishable crime. To lie about the testimony of God, is punishable by death. Yeshua was accused of lying about God’s Testimony, declaring He was the Son of God. And by His testimony He was condemned to die. He proved His testimony by Rising from the Death. All this has be written down for our benefit, so that you and I can read it directly from God’s lips to our hearts. It is important to know you are reading God’s Legally Binding Testimony when you are reading the Word of God. No other books shares this Eternally Legally Binding Divine NATURE.
As far as the credibility of the Testimonies are concerned: What other story in the History of the World compares to God’s Testimony? If your answer is “None,” you would be absolutely correct.
There is no story, nor legally binding Testimony anywhere on Earth that compares to God’s Testimony. No story covers the six days of creation, the family genealogy with perfect unbroken detail from Father to Son, for the first 23 generations of Man’s Existence all the way to the Birth of the Messiah of Israel. And no other testimony, has been endorsed by all the prophets of God, and especially, and powerfully confirmed by the Son of God.
Now, God told Abraham directly that his descendants would become slaves in the land of Egypt, but that later God himself would raise up a Deliverer, a prophet like Abraham who would bring his people out of Egypt, and into the promised land, that God promised to give to Abraham and his descendants forever.
Another Prophetic Pattern: Our journey into the Promised Land. The People of God are on a Prophetic Journey being covered and protected by the Covenant and Testimony of God. When you look closely, this pattern repeats itself throughout the scriptures:
- Abraham took his people out of the land of Haran,
- Abraham brought them into the promised land in his day.
- Abraham also took his people down to Egypt during a famine in the land of Canaan.
- Abraham was also fearful of being murdered or of becoming a slave to the Egyptians, hence his deception with Pharaoh about his wife.
- God delivered Abraham and His wife Sarah, and their entire family from the House of Pharaoh
- God put the Fear of God into Pharaoh’s heart, by putting a plague on Pharaoh’s House—like in the day of Moses.
- Abraham and Sarah left Egypt richer than they came, because they Trust God [Pharaoh blessed them with expensive gifts],
- Abraham and Sarah re-entered the Promised Land (and both died and were buried there).
In a sense, All of these Prophets experienced a similar journey out of bondage into freedom–and this is their Testimony in the midst of God’s Testimony about them.
- Abel left the land of bondage and evil, that Cain promoted, and went directly to Heaven. (Genesis 4)
- Enoch left the land of bondage and went directly to Heaven. Genesis 5.
- Methuselah and Lamech left the land of bondage and went to heaven, right before the Flood. (Genesis 5)
- Noah left the Land of Bondage and Slavery, and was rescued from having to serve false demonic gods, lords of men. Noah, also entered into the promised land, to start anew in the Newly Cleansed World God had prepared for him. (Genesis 6-9)
- Shem did the same. (Genesis 7-10)
- Abraham did the same: Ur of the Chaldees>>Haran>>Promised Land>>Egypt (Land of Bondage)>> Back to the Promised Land.
(Genesis 12 to 23)
- Isaac did the same. Promised Land>>Philistines (Land of Bondage)>> Back to the Promised Land. (Genesis 24-27)
- Jacob did the same. Promised Land>>Haran (Land of Bondage)>> Back to the Promised Land>>Egypt>>Promised Land (his bones were carried back). (Genesis 27-36)
- Joseph did the same. Promised Land>>Egypt>>Promised Land (his bones were carried back) (Genesis 37-47)
- Moses did the same. Egypt (Bondage)>>The Desert (Freedom. Learned to Worship)>>Egypt (to Deliver)>>Desert>>Promised Land
(Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy)
- All Israel did the same. Promised Land>>Egypt>>The Desert (learned to Worship), in the Desert they were tested and tried>>Promised Land>>and/or were cast into the fires of Hell (. (The Entire Bible displays a repeating pattern, you will see it when you look for it.)
Now, guess what, when your spiritual eyes become good, when they are opened to the Testimony of God, and can see the Prophetic Patterns of God, you will begin to see your Spiritual Journey into your Father’s Heavenly Kingdom in the same way these men before you had to enter their own Spiritual Journeys into the Kingdom of Heaven–into the Promised Land. The Land of Milk and Honey. The land of Eternal Provision. Eternal Protection. Divine Intervention. Where sickness is removed. Lying is removed. Cunning Evil Rulers are removed. This is the Purpose and Priority of the Testimony of God.
This is What the Name of God is all about!
You must log in to post a comment.