- Genesis 4:26 — And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon The Name of the LORD.
- Genesis 12:8 — And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon The Name of the LORD.
- Genesis 13:4 — Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on The Name of the LORD.
- Genesis 16:13 — And she called The Name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?
- Genesis 21:33 — And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on The Name of the LORD, the everlasting God.
- Genesis 26:25 — And he builded an altar there, and called upon The Name of the LORD, and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac2019s servants digged a well.
- Exodus 20:7 — Thou shalt not take The Name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Exodus 33:19 — And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim The Name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
- Exodus 34:5 — And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed The Name of the LORD.
- Leviticus 24:11 — And the Israelitish woman2019s son blasphemed The Name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother2019s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan:)
- Leviticus 24:16 — And he that blasphemeth The Name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth The Name of the LORD, shall be put to death.
- Deuteronomy 5:11 — Thou shalt not take The Name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Deuteronomy 18:5 — For the LORD thy God hath chosen him out of all thy tribes, to stand to minister in The Name of the LORD, him and his sons for ever.
- Deuteronomy 18:7 — Then he shall minister in The Name of the LORD his God, as all his brethren the Levites do, which stand there before the LORD.
- Deuteronomy 18:22 — When a prophet speaketh in The Name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
- Deuteronomy 21:5 — And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in The Name of the LORD; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried:
- Deuteronomy 28:10 — And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by The Name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
- Deuteronomy 32:3 — Because I will publish The Name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
- Joshua 9:9 — And they said unto him, From a very far country thy servants are come because of The Name of the LORD thy God: for we have heard the fame of him, and all that he did in Egypt,
- 1 Samuel 17:45 — Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in The Name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
- 1 Samuel 20:42 — And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in The Name of the LORD, saying, The LORD be between me and thee, and between my seed and thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: and Jonathan went into the city.
- 2 Samuel 6:2 — And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by The Name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.
- 2 Samuel 6:18 — And as soon as David had made an end of offering burnt offerings and peace offerings, he blessed the people in The Name of the LORD of hosts.
- 1 Kings 3:2 — Only the people sacrificed in high places, because there was no house built unto The Name of the LORD, until those days.
- 1 Kings 5:3 — Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto The Name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.
- 1 Kings 5:5 — And, behold, I purpose to build an house unto The Name of the LORD my God, as the LORD spake unto David my father, saying, Thy son, whom I will set upon thy throne in thy room, he shall build an house unto my name.
- 1 Kings 8:17 — And it was in the heart of David my father to build an house for The Name of the LORD God of Israel.
- 1 Kings 8:20 — And the LORD hath performed his word that he spake, and I am risen up in the room of David my father, and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and have built an house for The Name of the LORD God of Israel.
- 1 Kings 10:1 — And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning The Name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
- 1 Kings 18:24 — And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on The Name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
- 1 Kings 18:32 — And with the stones he built an altar in The Name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.
- 1 Kings 22:16 — And the king said unto him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou tell me nothing but that which is true in The Name of the LORD?
- 2 Kings 2:24 — And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in The Name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- 2 Kings 5:11 — But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on The Name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
- 1 Chronicles 16:2 — And when David had made an end of offering the burnt offerings and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in The Name of the LORD.
- 1 Chronicles 21:19 — And David went up at the saying of Gad, which he spake in The Name of the LORD.
- 1 Chronicles 22:7 — And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto The Name of the LORD my God:
- 1 Chronicles 22:19 — Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise therefore, and build ye the sanctuary of the LORD God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and the holy vessels of God, into the house that is to be built to The Name of the LORD.
- 2 Chronicles 2:1 — And Solomon determined to build an house for The Name of the LORD, and an house for his kingdom.
- 2 Chronicles 2:4 — Behold, I build an house to The Name of the LORD my God, to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the LORD our God. This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.
- 2 Chronicles 6:7 — Now it was in the heart of David my father to build an house for The Name of the LORD God of Israel.
- 2 Chronicles 6:10 — The LORD therefore hath performed his word that he hath spoken: for I am risen up in the room of David my father, and am set on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and have built the house for The Name of the LORD God of Israel.
- 2 Chronicles 18:15 — And the king said to him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou say nothing but the truth to me in The Name of the LORD?
- 2 Chronicles 33:18 — Now the rest of the acts of Manasseh, and his prayer unto his God, and the words of the seers that spake to him in The Name of the LORD God of Israel, behold, they are written in the book of the kings of Israel.
- Job 1:21 — And said, Naked came I out of my mother2019s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be The Name of the LORD.
- Psalms 7:17 — I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to The Name of the LORD most high.
- Psalms 20:7 — Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember The Name of the LORD our God.
- Psalms 102:15 — So the heathen shall fear The Name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
- Psalms 102:21 — To declare The Name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
- Psalms 113:1 — Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise The Name of the LORD.
- Psalms 113:2 — Blessed be The Name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
- Psalms 116:4 — Then called I upon The Name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
- Psalms 116:13 — I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon The Name of the LORD.
- Psalms 116:17 — I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon The Name of the LORD.
- Psalms 118:10 — All nations compassed me about: but in The Name of the LORD will I destroy them.
- Psalms 118:11 — They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in The Name of the LORD I will destroy them.
- Psalms 118:12 — They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in The Name of the LORD I will destroy them.
- Psalms 118:26 — Blessed be he that cometh in The Name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
- Psalms 122:4 — Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto The Name of the LORD.
- Psalms 124:8 — Our help is in The Name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
- Psalms 129:8 — Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the LORD be upon you: we bless you in The Name of the LORD.
- Psalms 135:1 — Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye The Name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.
- Psalms 148:5 — Let them praise The Name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- Psalms 148:13 — Let them praise The Name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- Proverbs 18:10 — The Name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
- Isaiah 18:7 — In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of The Name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion.
- Isaiah 24:15 — Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even The Name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
- Isaiah 30:27 — Behold, The Name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
- Isaiah 48:1 — Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by The Name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.
- Isaiah 50:10 — Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in The Name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
- Isaiah 56:6 — Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love The Name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
- Isaiah 59:19 — So shall they fear The Name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
- Isaiah 60:9 — Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto The Name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
- Jeremiah 3:17 — At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be
gathered unto it, to The Name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
- Jeremiah 11:21 — Therefore thus saith the LORD of the men of Anathoth, that seek thy life, saying, Prophesy not in The Name of the LORD, that thou die not by our hand:
- Jeremiah 26:9 — Why hast thou prophesied in The Name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD.
- Jeremiah 26:16 — Then said the princes and all the people unto the priests and to the prophets; This man is not worthy to die: for he hath spoken to us in The Name of the LORD our God.
- Jeremiah 26:20 — And there was also a man that prophesied in The Name of the LORD, Urijah the son of Shemaiah of Kirjathjearim, who prophesied against this city and against this land according to all the words of Jeremiah:
- Jeremiah 44:16 — As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in The Name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.
- Joel 2:26 — And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise The Name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
- Joel 2:32 — And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on The Name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
- Amos 6:10 — And a man2019s uncle shall take him up, and he that burneth him, to bring out the bones out of the house, and shall say unto him that is by the sides of the house, Is there yet any with thee? and he shall say, No. Then shall he say, Hold thy tongue: for we may not make mention of The Name of the LORD.
- Micah 4:5 — For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in The Name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.
- Micah 5:4 — And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of The Name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
- Zephaniah 3:9 — For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon The Name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
- Zephaniah 3:12 — I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in The Name of the LORD.
- Zechariah 13:3 — And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in The Name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.
- Matthew 21:9 — And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in The Name of the LORD; Hosanna in the highest.
- Matthew 23:39 — For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in The Name of the LORD.
- Mark 11:9 — And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in The Name of the LORD:
- Mark 11:10 — Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in The Name of the LORD: Hosanna in the highest.
- Luke 13:35 — Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in The Name of the LORD.
- Luke 19:38 — Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in The Name of the LORD: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
- John 12:13 — Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in The Name of the LORD.
- Acts 2:21 — And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on The Name of the LORD shall be saved.
- Acts 8:16 — (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in The Name of the LORD Jesus.)
- Acts 9:29 — And he spake boldly in The Name of the LORD Jesus, and disputed against the Grecians: but they went about to slay him.
- Acts 10:48 — And he commanded them to be baptized in The Name of the LORD. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
- Acts 19:5 — When they heard this, they were baptized in The Name of the LORD Jesus.
100.Acts 19:13 — Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits The Name of the LORD Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
101.Acts 19:17 — And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and The Name of the LORD Jesus was magnified.
102.Acts 21:13 — Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for The Name of the LORD Jesus.
103.Acts 22:16 — And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on The Name of the LORD.
104.Romans 10:13 — For whosoever shall call upon The Name of the LORD shall be saved.
105.1 Corinthians 6:11 — And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in The Name of the LORD Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
106.Colossians 3:17 — And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in The Name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
107.James 5:10 — Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in The Name of the LORD, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
108.James 5:14 — Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in The Name of the LORD
You must log in to post a comment.