“Everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.”
The Same Law Applies to All:
- When Adam and Eve sinned against God, they became slaves to a new Master, Satan.
- When you and I sin, We sin against God, We become slaves to our Master, Satan.
- If Yeshua (Jesus) would have sinned against God, Yeshua would have become a slave to His New Master, Satan.
This is simply an unbreakable Spiritual Law. It is the Spiritual Reality we all live under, whether we know it or not, admit it or not. The Law is in play, just like the Law of Gravity. Only the Spiritual Laws apply not only in the physical world but also in the Spiritual World and will be enforced for Eternity.
“A slave to Sin”
John 8:34-35 (ESV)
34 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. 35 The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever.
“You are slaves of the one whom you obey”
16 Do you not know that:
- when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience,
- you are slaves of the one whom you obey,
either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?
17 But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, 18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.