Below are just some less than Reliable Reasons why Publishing companies print corrupt bibles.
- What is the Motivation?
- What is their End Goal?
- Who is actually behind the Business?
- Why do they have such a great lack of integrity, transparency, and accountability for the work they have done?
Can you see the Great Chasm between
Think about this: While faithful followers of Christ are willingly sacrificing their comfort, their safety, and their lives, joyfully serving Christ, in harsh, dangerous, and life threatening arenas around the World, literally giving their lives for the Work of the Gospel and For the Salvation of the Lost … giving the Word of God away freely, and even at their own cost …
Mega Behemoth Size International Corporations are marketing and making millions of Printing their own personal copyright versions of the Bible.
In their Ivory Towers, behind closed Corporation Doors, and private and secret meetings, their personally decide what they are going to allow to be printed in their Bibles, and what they are going to exclude from their Bibles, and then they will justify their decisions by saying: Our Greek Manuscripts are based on older and more reliable, Greek Text than the non-copyrighted free Translation, far more reliable “Authorized King James Version of the Bible”.
These Massive Marketing Campaigns and smear campaigns promoted by false advertising tell you that their version is so much easier to read with updated language, etc.
What these Mega Corporations fail to tell you is that the Greek Text they use is based mainly on 2 Corrupted and greatly flawed Greek Texts called
The Codex Sinaiticus & Codex Vaticanus, plus three other less famous texts, so 5 texts in all. One of the key problems is that these texts do not agree with each other. Which allows the translators to pick and choose parts they like and dispose of part they don’t and call it a good days work. And Guess what? That’s exactly what Westcott and Hort did.
Now here is the kicker:
- Virtually every newer Bible Version (translation into English) is based on the Westcott and Hort corrupted documents;
- These allegedly markets “more Reliable Texts” don’t even agree with one another;
- And they have choose these manuscripts as the foundation for their new translations;
- The Translators Westcott and Hort were not in any way Followers of Christ, nor Believers in the Bible, and
- They opened doubted the words they were translating (didn’t believe them)
- They were partial to mystical religion, Mary Worship, and started and led two different occult Spiritist Groups
Now, why are not the readers of these corrupt versions told the facts about the corrupted texts they are reading?
A little honesty and truth would basically ruin their marketing campaigns.
That is easy to justify when the motivation is money.
That is impossible to justify when the motivation is to serve your customer.
So who owns on of the largest Publishing Companies in the World selling the most Bibles world wide in the English Language:
- Zondervan (NIV, Harper Collins)
- Thomas-Nelson (NKJV, HarperCollins)
Thomas Nelson is a publishing firm that began in West Bow, Edinburgh, Scotland, in 1798, as the namesake of its founder. It is a subsidiary of HarperCollins, the publishing unit of News Corp. It describes itself as a “world leading publisher and provider of Christian content”.
Zondervan (NIV, Harper Collins) and Thomas-Nelson (NKJV),
are raking in millions in the sale of a compromised, corrupted modern Gnostic Bible Versions based on the already refuted Westcott and Hort corrupted worthless old Alexandrian manuscripts?
What is the motivation and driving force behind Modern Bible Publishing Companies?
That’s Easy. Money. The Goal? Making Money. Making lots and lots of money. (Which is serving Mammon.)
How? By Selling Lots and Lots of Bibles. The goal? Market Domination. The corporation is all about “the profit margin.” Integrity? Product Value? Product reliability? Product Liability? That is all secondary. If a corporation can make more money off a compromised Bible, they won’t hesitate a second. They will just seek to hide the Truth, that they are selling a compromised product which lacks integrity.
The Goal of the Believer is to Glorify Christ by sharing the Gospel, leading souls into salvation, and making disciples that can in turn make disciples.
Zondervan Publishing House of Michigan, USA, is the world’s largest publisher of Bibles. Owned by Harper Collins, one of the Top Five Book Publishers Worldwide. (2) These are secular companies with a profit margin mentality, they are devising ways to make money off of the Gospel. They dilute the Gospel and make acceptable to a broader market, in order to make more money. But do they tell you about the flaws of their product, do they tell their product is not nearly as good, as accurate, as complete and full and as powerful, as the product they are selling? Do they tell you about the wicked people who translated their product. No. Do they tell about the ecumenical agenda behind their product? No. Will they tell you about Westcott and Hort the two false Bible Translators that produced the Greek Text they are using?
Not on your life. See: https://www.do-you-see-him.com/westcott-and-hor…fluence-millions/,
- King James Version (55%)
- New International Version (19%) Zondervan
- New Revised Standard Version (7%)
- New American Bible (6%)
- The Living Bible (5%)
- All other translations (8%)
Is the New King James Bible accurate?
- Faithful Followers: Today, eighteen people on average are dying for their faith in Christ around the World, according the the World Perception Report.
- https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com › world-records › largest-bible-publisher, Largest Bible publisher | Guinness World Records United States (,Michigan) When September 2011 Zondervan Publishing House of Michigan, USA, is the world’slargest publisher of Bibles. The publisher owns the exclusive rights to the New International Version of the Bible, and is a division of HarperCollins Publishers. Zondervan products are available in 60 countries and in nearly 200 languages.