Below are just some random thoughts about why companies print corrupt bibles and what they are not telling the public about their own product. I think someone should make them accountable for their false marketing, false advertising, and lack of transparency.
This is not a well written or well research topic. At this point just throwing out some ideas to investigate.
Think about this: While faithful followers of Christ are willingly sacrificing their comfort, their safety, and their lives, while joyfully serving Christ, preparing for His Coming (1), in Contrast, Mega Corporations like Zondervan (NIV, Harper Collins) and Thomas-Nelson (NKJV), are raking in millions in the sale of a compromised, corrupted modern Gnostic Bible Versions based on the already refuted Westcott and Hort corrupted worthless old Alexandrian manuscripts?
What is the motivation and driving force behind Modern Bible Publishing Companies?
That’s Easy. Money. The Goal? Making Money. Making lots and lots of money. (Which is serving Mammon.) How? By Selling Lots and Lots of Bibles. The goal? Market Domination. The corporation is all about “the profit margin.” Integrity? Product Value? Product reliability? Product Liability? That is all secondary. If a corporation can make more money off a compromised Bible, they won’t hesitate a second. They will just seek to hide the Truth, that they are selling a compromised product which lacks integrity.
The Goal of the Believer is to Glorify Christ by sharing the Gospel, leading souls into salvation, and making disciples that can in turn make disciples.
Zondervan Publishing House of Michigan, USA, is the world’s largest publisher of Bibles. Owned by Harper Collins, one of the Top Five Book Publishers Worldwide. (2) These are secular companies with a profit margin mentality, they are devising ways to make money off of the Gospel. They dilute the Gospel and make acceptable to a broader market, in order to make more money. But do they tell you about the flaws of their product, do they tell their product is not nearly as good, as accurate, as complete and full and as powerful, as the product they are selling? Do they tell you about the wicked people who translated their product. No. Do they tell about the ecumenical agenda behind their product? No. Will they tell you about Westcott and Hort the two false Bible Translators that produced the Greek Text they are using?
Not on your life. See: https://www.do-you-see-him.com/westcott-and-hor…fluence-millions/,
- King James Version (55%)
- New International Version (19%) Zondervan
- New Revised Standard Version (7%)
- New American Bible (6%)
- The Living Bible (5%)
- All other translations (8%)
Is the New King James Bible accurate?
- Faithful Followers: Today, eighteen people on average are dying for their faith in Christ around the World, according the the World Perception Report.
- https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com › world-records › largest-bible-publisher, Largest Bible publisher | Guinness World Records United States (,Michigan) When September 2011 Zondervan Publishing House of Michigan, USA, is the world’slargest publisher of Bibles. The publisher owns the exclusive rights to the New International Version of the Bible, and is a division of HarperCollins Publishers. Zondervan products are available in 60 countries and in nearly 200 languages.