Is my walk with Jesus authentic or fake?
How can I know for sure if my church is:
- Teaching false Christian doctrine?
- Trusting in false Christian practices?
- Believing in a false Salvation message?
- Following a false Christian spirit?
- Reproducing false Christian converts?
- Living in a false Christian reality?
- And Not Reproducing the Eternal Fruit of God’s Authentic Apostolic Faith, that was once handed down to the Saints?
Before we go forward
Before we take one foot step forward: It is inevitable that some people will be offended by such questions as have been asked above.
It is important to note that it is not those people who are serious about their faith, and seriously dedicated to following Lord Jesus, in The Spirit of Truth that will be offended.
It is those who have not fully dedicated, and not fully consecrated their whole lives, body, soul, and Spirit to Doing the Will of God that will be threatened. It is the pretender, the nominal churchgoer who is just following the crowd and believing in what the pastor said, and the average “know-it-all” believer that will be most offended by such questions. “How dare anyone attack my faith?!!” “How dare anyone attack my Church?!!”
These questions would not be seen as an unfair, unhelpful, or as attacking, if one really cared about getting down to the bedrock of Truth that is supporting their own eternal salvation. Such a person would take seriously the command to: “Examine yourself to see if you be in the Faith.” For a faithful believer it would be a welcome challenge to discover any flaws, short comings, or areas that need addressing.
2 Corinthians 13:5 (KJV)
whether ye be in the faith;
prove your own selves.
Know ye not your own selves,
how that Jesus Christ is in you,
except ye be reprobates?
The only surefire solution to this problem, and the only way to overcome such obstacles of offense is to go directly to the Word of God and see what it has to say concerning each question, each problem, and the solution that will bring true eternal life to the believer, to the Body of Christ, and to the entire world.
Just for the Record, the Apostle Paul, the most prolific writer of the New Testament, was deeply concerned about this subject in his own life. He knew the power of personal deception, and he knew the force of peer pressure, and he used it with great effect in his former life while being a persecutor of the Saints and the Word of God.
1 Corinthians 9:27 (KJV)
But I keep under my body, [I discipline my body, and my carnal appetites]
and bring it into subjection: [I force my body to become obedient to the Word and Spirit]
lest that by any means,
when I have preached to others,
I myself should be a castaway. [I should disqualify myself from Eternal Life and be cast out.]
If the word of God, truly is the word of God, it will have the answers that each person needs who will truly seek them. And if they seek them, they will find them, if they seek them with all of their heart. (Jeremiah 29:13) That is the promise of the Holy One. And that is the good news that will be received by every true and authentic believer who is seeking the kingdom of God and will willingly deny the flesh any obedience, deny the world any lust or greed, and deny the devil any agreement in fellowship, and will choose reject all the lies, and all distractions of those who will follow a wicked, evil, and seductive spirit to their own destruction.
It is inevitable, that there will be kickback and many excuses, (self justifications, deceptions, and accusations) beginning to rise to the surface of the pot, even right now. Many offended opinions, many diverse and divisive thoughts and accusations will also likely attend them. This is normal. Be not alarmed. Choose to stay focused. Focus on the Word of God, and the Pure Teaching and Word of Jesus. Then you will survive the storm. Whenever someone truly believes the Whole Word of God, and begins to express that Word in Spirit and Truth, not following the “pick and choose method” of modern day bible Epicureans, he will have lots of fallout from daring to challenge the status quo, comfortable, “feel good” false religion, and the false faith presented in churches across America and around the world in the majority of pulpits worldwide.
Whenever the Pure Truth is Spoken, casualties are expected. Jesus saw this happen on a regular basis. In his day, his words would invariably infuriate his enemies, even as they do the same today. Because the raw unfiltered Word of God is guaranteed to turn up the heat, and expose all the impurities, that will inevitably come to the surface. That’s ok. That’s to be expected. That’s the normal response of the Flesh, when it is confronted by Spirit through the Word of God. ——Yes? Of course, “Yes!”
Those who hate the mention of Jesus’ name, and the work of the Cross, will be forced to contradict the message of the Gospel. They cannot help themselves, the spirit of envy inside must come out and make its opinions known. It is inevitable.
Also those with religious spirits that are not submitted to the Throne of God, will also, in the same way feel the need to speak out to share their feelings, their opinions, the personal insights, because they too will be forced to object to the Pure Word of God, the Pure Will of God, and the Pure Ways of God, because they still want to walk down the broad road that they feel comfortable on, that they are accustomed to, that feels familiar to them. The same road the familiar spirits are leading and guiding so many to follow.
You can almost hear their voices, those old familiar spirits and speaking loudly as they always have been:
- You don’t want to be religious fanatic do you?
- You don’t want to be a spiritual bigot?
- You don’t want to lose all your friends?
- You don’t want to lose important status at work?
- You don’t want to lose the respect of your family and community?
- You certainly don’t want to be ridiculed publicly, denounced at work, at school, in government?
- Do you really want to lose your income, your house, your car, your privileges, your marriage, and your savings that you have worked so hard to obtain?
- Whatever you do, don’t provoke the church and the world to hate you, you are better than that?
That would all be just fine advice if this one thing were not at stake. The eternal death of everyone you know, at home, at work, at school, at the gym, in the market place, in your political and governmental connections, everyone not conforming to the Image of Christ is in the real danger of Entering the Burning Lake of Fire for all of Eternity.
When Jesus spoke the truth about his body and his blood, he offended the multitude of followers that had previously been faithful to himself and his message, and they left him. This just proves that Jesus was not looking to increase the number of people who would follow him. Jesus was looking to increase the quality of the men and women that would follow him. He cared more about the Truth, the loyalty, the faithfulness, and the intimate relationship. He didn’t care about being famous, having a large following, or about being popular, well liked, deeply appreciated, or in any sense of the worldly ways that men seek attention.
John 6:66-69 (KJV)
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
Jesus was not despised, rejected, ridiculed, renounced, and formally damned for telling lies, but for telling the truth. Jesus could have avoided all enemy attack by just playing the political game, the religious game, the spiritual game, the church game, the financial game. Jesus could have easily amassed great riches, abundant properties, sworn allegiance by all the same people who had a hand in nailing Jesus to the Cross, if only Jesus would have played the game, and put on a good show.
The secret line of division
Here lies the secret the line of division between the true church and the false, true converts and false, the sheep and the goats. It is a fine line of distinction outwardly, but will ultimately be the deciding factor between a Judas Iscariot and a Simon Peter in the end. Both denied Jesus. Both preached the Gospel. Both sacrificed certain comforts. Allegedly both cast out demons. Both healed the sick. Both were outwardly obedient disciples of Christ. Both seemed to hold good standing among the other apostles: Proven by the fact, that none of the disciples suspected Judas of being the betrayer. Both were daily walking with Jesus outwardly, but inwardly they were miles apart in difference. They had very different motives for following Jesus, and for wanting to be in the ministry of Christ.
- The true church seeks to make disciples who may look unattractive on the outside, but on the inside they are fully committed to doing the Word of God, no matter what negative consequences may result, in order to continue in intimate fellowship with the son of God. (As all the apostles demonstrated after Jesus’ death and resurrection.) In other words, they were willing to sacrifice their own comforts, their own worldly reputations, their own worldly possessions, their own fame, their own fortune, their own pleasures in order to truly become obedient Sons of God, faithfully doing the Will of God, in the Way of God, by the Word of God. They were willing to stand up against peer pressure, and social ridicule, to follow the son of God (in God’s righteousness and truth, not in ridicule for their own negligence of their duties in Christ). True disciples serve Christ with four powerful motivations. 1) To Live Like Christ. 2) To Honor Christ with Perfect Obedience doing the Will of the Father. 3) In order to be Fruitful and Multiple the Example of Being a Disciple of Christ. 4) With the end result, reaping an abundant harvest of righteous fruit in the kingdom of God, bringing glory to God. Those who live by these motivations are willing to sacrifice their worldly rewards, in order to secure their heavenly rewards, to the point of gladly dying for the name of the Lord.
- The false church seeks to make converts who may look attractive on the outside, but on the inside are not willing to do certain things that would result in any negative consequences to their standing in the world. They are not willing to sacrifice all of their own comforts, pleasures, precious possessions, addictions, popularity, fame or fortune. They hold these things to be far too valuable to themselves to sacrifice for the sake of the gospel and the son of God. In other words, they are not willing to let go of the things that they can see, to gain the things that they cannot see. They are unwilling to jeopardize their precious, but temporary reputation and standing in the world to gain a holy and lasting eternal blessed reputation in heaven. False church converts like to walk around in the world of religion in their silver slippers, not in the blood stain sandals of their holy Savior. They seek the benefits of religion, but avoid paying the price of the sacrifice.
The secret line of division that separates the sheep from the goats, the wise virgins from the foolish virgins, the tares from the wheat, the faithful steward to the unfaithful an ungrateful steward, the super apostles from the persecuted apostles, the false prophet a teacher from the true prophet and teacher, the fruit for fine branches from the dried, withered, and dead vine branches that got cut off the vine, compared to the true, abiding, fruit bearing branches that would bring and a great harvest of fruit, is the secret line of secret sacrifice onto the Lord, that is invisible to men, but wholly acceptable to God.
Then he turned to his own disciples and said are you going to leave me too? And they said to him lord what else can we go? Who else could give us the words of eternal life?
You can set your timer to it. Within seconds of being confronted the average “good” Christian Church goer, Sunday school teacher, so called church leader, pastor, theology professor, missionary, and/or preacher will throw up the blockade of declinations and deflections that are designed by the Darkness itself, to keep them (and all other hopeful truth seeking Bible believing Followers of Christ) insulated from the Truth.
This blockade of ego-centric objections tends to (or simply outright) accuse the Messenger of the Truth of being a negative, critical, judgmental legalist: a bigot, a misogynist, a fascist, a racist, a homophobic, a Islamaphobic, an intolerant uncaring, unloving, and all around evil “hypocrite.” You can set your clock to it. It’s gonna happen.
Will the real hypocrite please stand up?
Do these people not see the hypocrisy they display? Calling someone: “negative, critical, judgmental, legalistic, prejudiced, and bigoted, while the accuser is in the very midst of doing all those things, is the epitmone of hypocrisy. Why can the accuser not see this? The answer to that question is simple. They refuse to see it. They will even bring up the scripture: “Judge not” (but usually forget or purposely dismiss and delete the second part of the verse.
Most every single accuser will only get the first two words right:
Matthew 7:1-2 (KJV) 1
Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
So actually, in declaring to the true messenger, to judge not … they are condemning themselves of false judgment. They are refusing to apply the same measure to themselves that they want to use to condemn the true messenger. This is nothing new, it has been happening for thousands of years. They did the same to Jesus, the apostles and all who carried his message into the world, even before Christ and after. The prophets of God were by and large martyred for their faith, just as John the Baptist, Jesus and all the apostles (except John who was reportedly boiled in oil, but did not die.)
Please Note: According to the
The Proper Response
What would be the proper response to the accusations of another person who doesn’t understand what spirit they are representing by emotionally, and unethically, and unbiblically attacking and accusing a messenger of the pure Word of God?
A proper and simple response can and often should be this: I didn’t write the mail; I just deliver it.
The True Disciple of Christ is not responsible for the fallout created by the true undiluted Word of God.
He is responsible to repent for his spirit of pride, arrogance, impatience, offended-ness, emotional and/or spiritual immaturity (negative reaction to the feeling of rejection, etc.).
But he never is he called to back down, water down, dilute, or in any way compromise or corrupt the Word of God, for convenience’s sake, for feelings sake, for political or religious advantage. He also is never responsible for the reaction people will have for his cutting to the bone message in the pure word of God.
Note: Remember Jesus and Stephen (the deacon), and all the apostles before the Jewish Sanhedrin. They were just simply being used as God’s Messengers, approved by God, but hated by the world. These messengers are not responsible for the clearly wicked behavior of those who came against the Word of God, they were only responsible to present it and leaves the results in the hands of God. We cannot be responsible for man’s sin filled reactions?
How can we be? It is not our message, but God’s.
Thankfully, the messenger will only be the barer of bad news to the one who refuses to repent, to the one who refuses to cease following a false church doctrine, a false church practice, and false church anti-christ spirit, or to stop sinning against God and His Church, His Creation, and His People.
Thankfully, his message will always be welcomed and received by the man who knows God is Holy, knows he needs to repent of his sins, knows he stands before God as a condemned sinner, and knows how desperately he needs the Salvation of God afforded by the blood, cross, death, resurrection, ascension, and promise in Christ.
Sometimes it may seem like God’s Messenger is looking for a needle in a haystack, to find a sinner who is ready for God’s unblemished salvation, or to find a genuine Body of Christ that is committed to example become a Living, Breathing, Speaking, Doing Body of Christ, every single day of the Week. And such a Body will have organized themselves as servants of God to reach and deeply disciple every person in their midst and in their community and to raise up soldiers in Christ to be able to faithfully walk out the Message of Preaching and Teaching to the Lost, going out to knock on ever door, speak in every open area, talk to every pastor, share with every congregation the Example of Christ, not just the message but the Work of Christ, as done throughout the Whole Body of Christ, all the while bringing in the lost sheep to be saved and discipled in Jesus Name.
as a Body, of repented, united, dedicated, transformed disciples of Christ. Which is the Bride of Christ International and Eternal.
The proper work of the Messenger is to share it freely (without cost) and without prejudice to all who will hear.
The proper response is for the Whole Church to repent of their sins. Repent of their idolatries. Repent of their iniquities. Repent of their lusts, their greed, their love of the World, their love of the Flesh, their propensity to want to be seen by men, to want to be elevated and honored by men, their love for competition that exalts some men and some teams, and some armies, over others. This is an evil root deep in the soil of our culture that needs to be dug out and uprooted. The church needs to stop following and falling into the seduction of the Devil. The Church needs to repent of her selfishness, her gluttony, her gossip, her being a busy body, her laziness, her complacency, her duplicity, her carnality, her immorality. The church needs to repent of her lack of desire and initiative to want to perfectly fulfill the Will of the Father, both individually and corporately following the example and the promises of Jesus,
Ensure the proper response, will be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. The proper response will do a thorough investigation into the Word of God, seeking out and searching the truth of the things presented, if they be from God and are firmly rooted in his word. This is the duty of every genuine follower of Christ. Not just the duty of the theologian and the seminary trained acolyte.
The improper response
- Accuse the messenger of being an unloving legalist.
- Accuse the messenger of being an uncaring hypocrite.
- Accuse the messenger of being a negative and divisive person.
- Accuse the messenger of being judgmental and arrogant person.
- Accuse the messenger of being intolerant (and worse).
I have had this very interaction (or rather confrontation) with countless individuals, who all think they are special. They fully believe they are special because, they believe they are above the message. That the requirements of the message do not apply to them!
And they are adamant about their own private false belief and personal interpretation of scripture, because they hare the right to make the Word of God fit their own personal narrative, their own personal agenda, plan, and purpose in Life. This is because they have been taught this by their spiritual leadership in their church (Live your own best life Now; Living Life to the Fullest Now), and everyone in their church believes what they believe, so that must make it right.
Majority rules right? No. Nothing could be farther from the Truth—Not if you believe in the True Word of God.
At its core: The Word of God is a Covenant. And every Covenant has conditions. And all the conditions (liabilities) of the Covenant must be fully met, fully fulfilled, and fully kept current, for the All the benefits (rewards) of the Covenant to be fully alive, fully active, fully in action, and not disconnected, dishonored, disengaged, divorced, violated, broken, desisted and deceased. In other Words, a broken Covenant is a dead Covenant.
When I choose to reject the requirements of the Covenant, and then to replace them with my own idolatrous rules, and principles: I break the Word of God, and I dissolve my Covenant with God. And my life will prove this out. Especially on the last day that I have to give a perfect account of it before the Throne of God.
What do the majority of people believe?
The Testimony of God is clear. The majority have and do, and will continue to reject the Covenant of God, and believe in a fake gospel that cannot save a man from his sins, and from the ultimate punishment of his sins, which will separate the sinner from God for Eternity.
The Gospel is pure and Simple: God is Holy. He and sin cannot abide together. Therefore, every man but make a choice. 1) to separate himself from his sins, permanently and eternally, by the will of God, and the power of God, through the Gospel of God, or 2) to keep his sins, and hold onto them for all of eternity outside the presence of God,
For a man to discover what his own personal sins are against God, and what crimes he has committed against the kingdom of heaven, against all creation, against the body of Christ, and against his own physical body, and family, he must choose to become a disciple of the word of God. Without becoming a genuine and diligent student of God’s word, he will never really comprehend his own sin and the magnitude of its criminality before a holy God of heaven until he begins to allow the word of God to inform him and transform him. Without this process there is Little to zero hope that the man of the world can ever actively and thoroughly receive the salvation of heaven.
Many people believe (actually the majority of people believe): They are believe themselves deserving of the benefits of the Covenant without caring about nor carrying any of the liabilities of the Covenant. They want to claim the blessings of the Covenant, but refuse to lift a finger to obey the requirements of the Covenant. In so doing they prove themselves unworthy of the Covenant, and false ideologues of the True Covenant, which is a two sided, relationship with the Giver of the Covenant and the Receiver of the Covenant.
Is my Christian ideology an enemy of God?
- Does my modern day Christian ideology oppose the word of God?
- Does my modern day Christian ideology come from the word of God?
- Does it submit to the Spirit of God?
- Does it produce the Fruit of the Kingdom of God?
- Does it example the Life of a Disciple of God?
- Does it feed my flesh, ego, self esteem, or does it lay down its ego and obey the Spirit of God, like Jesus did, like the apostles did, like the early church did, like all who have walked in obedience to the Word of God, and the Spirit of God——Worshipping God in the Spirit and the Truth?
- Will my modern day christian ideology receive the Praise of God, on the day of God that will matter most to every person ever born?
To answer these questions all we have to do is to look at the fruit of modern christian thought, doctrine, practices, and lifestyle: to see it if reproduces the same fruit as that of the early church, and follows the true teaching of the apostles?
- If “No,” then we have our answers from our own lives, and the life of the religion we live in.
- If yes, then we will have our undeniable fruit that will speak louder than any words can ever speak.
Personally, I am looking to promote any church that takes the Word of God so seriously that they as a whole (and also individually) completely dedicate themselves to the discipleship process individually and corporately, so that every single person in the Body of Christ is being fully trained, fully equipped, fully transformed to become a fully mature and genuinely real disciple of Christ, in order to reproduce the Life of Christ everyday in the daily Walk with Jesus Christ doing His Work in the Body of Christ, and in the entire community in which they live, until the yeast of the Gospel has so saturated that community, that like yeast everyone has become a genuine true and real disciple of Christ, or knows that they have eternally rejected the invitation, and will be held accountable for their own decision to reject Christ, reject the Cross, reject the Father who calls them, and they will know they have rejected the Spirit of God who would have empowered them to Live in Christ, had they so chosen to accept the True Gospel of Christ.
Personal and Corporate Checklist:
(please feel free to confidently check all that truthfully apply to you?)
- Does my daily work, play, and study (choice of habits and the way I spend my income and my time in all my personal relationships) reflect at all times the Life of Christ?
- Do we* always, in all things, seek to bring Glory to God into everything we think, say, do, believe, and obey? (* “We” = Me and all those with whom I keep close and heavenly valuable true Christian Fellowship in Christ.)
- Do I seek always to Shine like His Stars in the Sky, bringing the true radiant and relevant Light of the Gospel into every conversation? Every interaction? Does that motivate my every daily choice?
- Does my life so radiate the Life and Truth of Christ in every thought, word, and deed that I reproduce: that others are either convicted and alternatively condemned for their lack of faith, hope, love, and genuine grace in Following Christ?
- Does my life so radically represent Christ that others are eager to repent of every sin they ever commit?
- Does my life so convict others in the Word of God, that they commit to never return to any one sin, like a dog returning to his vomit?
- Or does my lack of holiness, lack of due diligence, lack of commitment, lack of true obedience to the Word of God——so deny the reality of the Treasures in Heaven, that it may cause others to hoard, protect, make excuses for, play games with, and generally blaspheme the Name of God, by choosing to reject the commandments of Jesus to “Repent and Believe the Good News”?
- Or does our lack of true apostlic discipleship reproduce a second rate, compromised, complacent, unfaithful, lack luster, lukewarm, hypocritical, ignoble, less than confident, less than courageous, less than bold faith——that is not even able to stand up against the mildest of persecution, duplicity, ignorance, politically correct peer pressure, that demands everyone accept every evil and wicked and perverse thing that the God of Heaven condemns to an eternity in Hell?
- Or does our witness to others never bring others to the point: to truly realize it is better for a man to cut off his hand, pluck out his eye, and chop off his own foot, than to continue in the sin that Christ Died to cleanse him? Does our witness not condemn others from the fact that no wicked sin will be allowed in Heaven, nor will it be allowed or tolerated to propagate or populate in the True Kingdom of God here on Earth?
- Will our lives not bring forth the message of Salvation, that it is costly to follow Christ? That it is truly dangerous to Follow Christ? That it is truly counter culture and truly abominable (despicable, ridiculous, detestable, and ignoramus) to those in the Word that we should become disciples of the One and Only True and Heavenly the Son of God?
- Will our lives not perfectly declare that if any man is a friend of the World, that he is an enemy of God? If any man should become a lover of the world, or the things in the world he will become a hater of God? Will our lives and ways clearly proclaim that … If someone is a rich man, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for him to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Will our lives not example the Love of Christ, that will lay down his life for his friend? that is based on the exact same principles and lifestyle of God Heavenly Servants here on Earth?
Personally, I am looking to promote any church that takes the Word of God so seriously that it refuses to make any compromise with the World or the things in the World, or with Mammon, or with the governments of men. I am looking to promote any church that will not make any excuses whatsoever (bar none) for the sin in the midst of the congregation, and the sin in the heart of the individual believer, including those of all the Pastors, and all the entire leadership involved in the Church and every person that desires to come into true fellowship in the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Christ.
I am looking for the Body of Christ that speaks the Word of God, and sticks to the Word of God, so faithfully, so loyally, so diligently, so judiciously, so convincingly that it convicts, that it transforms, that it changes every heart, every mind, and soul of every believer in the Body of Christ.
I am looking for the Body of Christ that so live out the message of Christ, that every believer has had church fellowship in his own home: That every home in the body has been cleansed of Sin, Unrighteousness, Evil Spirit, and of every Iniquity known to man, so that the Body of Christ as a Whole has been so Transformed that they have left no stone unturned, and no lie unexposed, no deception has been allowed to grow and multiple in the midst, and no life has remained untransformed.
Why should we be looking
for a righteous church?
I am looking for this church, because I believe God himself is looking for this Church. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack, I believe God is looking for “The Church” that has not given in to human corrupt leadership, and worldly compromise with the World, the Flesh, and the Devil. God is looking for the Church that has washed her garments, and made them spotless, without stain or spot or blemish. God is looking for the Church that has not watered down the Covenant, has not deleted whole chapters, whole books, whole prophets from the Word of God. God is looking for the Bride of Christ who is willing to take up her Cross Daily and follow Him no matter what the cost, no matter what the consequence, no matter what the punishment executed by those in the World.
God is looking for the Church who has purged herself of worldly garments, worldly makeup, false image worship, false feel good culture, false and fake acceptance of a watered down and demonically diluted gospel, and has completely rejected her pure calling to make disciple in the very image and likeness of Christ, faithful and obedient, and who has not , not mixed the message of Sa He can entrust the True
How is this to be accomplished? Simply be living and speaking the Word of God until all have heard the message and responded by faith, or fully rejected the Word. That all have a clear understanding of Life and Death. All have a by hearing the Power Life Saving Word of God that is able to saving those that will believe, not only from sin in the next life, but from sin in this life as well.
. —and makes no excuse, no self justification, and allows no lie, and no deception to enter into its duty and pervert its obligation, to serve God as salt and light, in the midst of a crook, perverse, and adulteress generation, so that it can prove to be a living example of the Message of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Savior and LORD, Judge and King, Ruler and Infinite God over all of creation both now, and into Eternity
Our commission from Heaven is to Live our lives so pure and clean, that others can see the Holiness of God, the Purity of God, the Righteous, Love and Mercy of God, so that we are living as though we are in Heaven before His Throne, and amongst ALL His Heavenly Saints, (Prophets, Teachers, Pastors, Evangelists, Martyrs, Missionaries, and faithful servants), and all His Holy Angels right now, who are even watching every word we speak and every deed we do.
Hebrews 12:1-15 (KJV)
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; 13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: 15
. That we would submit every thought, word, and deed, every motive, goal, and career choice, every conversation seasoned with salt and light, that would produce the reality, the Jesus Christ Has Risen from the Dead, and I am Living my Life, by Faith, in the Son of God, that He and All his Heavenly Host of Witnesses I
Is that too much to ask?
Is that not exactly what the Son of God would ask?
Is that not exactly what the Apostle Paul would ask, and did ask?
Is that not what every writer of the old and new Testament hoped for, believed in and gave their very life’s blood for?
How can I know if my salvation is secure?
Is my salvation based on the eternal word of God? ——OR——
Is my salvation based on a temporal human ideology?
Is my worship of God based on the eternal word of God?——OR——
Is my worship of God based on a temporal human ideology?
Do my daily choices reflect and project the eternal word of God?——OR——
Do my daily choices reflect and project a temporal human ideology?
Do my Life Choices prove who my Savior is?
In other words do my thoughts, words, actions, habits, and daily choices, (that speak louder than my words and my Christian theology that often contradicts the word of God)
Yes. There is.
Is there strong biblical evidence that I must examine that comes directly from the word of God, to see if I be in the faith once handed down to the Saints?
Yes. It is.
Is it my responsibility: To see if my beliefs, and my actions, my thoughts and feelings, my worship, my Bible Reading, and my Prayer Life——lineS up with the unchangeable word of God?
In essence, if I ask the question: Does my entire daily and hourly Walk with Jesus—-line up with the unchangeable word of God, that was once handed down to the Saints through Jesus, and the apostles, to the true church of God?
- Will my true response be a resounding, unequivocal, unhesitating “YES!” ——OR——
- Will my response be filled with Christian self justifications (aka Christian excuses), christian deflections, christian cliches, and christian cliquish programmed declinations? (you can substitute the word “spiritual,” or “religious,” for the word “Christian” above.)
Please note: these things (1—self justifications, 2—deflections, 3—christian cliches, and cliquish declinations) are designed to keep the average blinded church goer away from the sharp cutting edge of the Word of God, and to keep them outside of the powerful life changing, radical transforming authentic Walk with Jesus, that Jesus died on the cross to give to his genuine, diligent, and ordained followers.
What happens if any individual believer, or leader, or church group decides not to honor, believe, or obey the irrefutable absolutely pure and true words of the apostles?
What happens if any of these individuals choose to ignore the warnings of Jesus and the apostles from turning away from the word of God?
1——False Christian Doctrine