Lord, help me today. Help me to know your word.
Below are Some prayers that keep me going in the right direction.
The short list:
- Help me to seek your face. (Psalm 27:8-14)
- Help me to hear your voice. (John 10:16, 27)
- Help me to seek your kingdom, and your righteousness. (Matthew 6:33)
- Help me to become a doer of your word. (James 1:23)
- Help me to pray thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
- Help me to abide in the vine. (John 15:5)
- Help me to destroy the devil’s work. (1 John 3:7-9)
A little longer and more detailed list:
- Help me to know will, and you do it with a perfect heart. (1 Chronicles 28:9)
- Help me to serve others, and prefer others above myself. (Philippians 2:1-11)
- Help me to do everything without grumbling or complaining. (Philippians 2:14-16)
- Help me to share your word and your will with others daily. (Hebrews 3:12-15)
- Help me to proclaim your message with boldness and confidence:
“Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Philippians 6:19-20)
- Help me to proclaim the law to the proud, and grace to the humble. (1 Peter 5:5)
- Help me to make your top priorities, my top priorities. (Matthew 6:33)
- Help me to become a disciple that makes disciples, who make disciples. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Help me to make my sins as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18)
- Help me to enter the strong man’s house and plunder his possessions. (Matthew 12:29-30)
- Help me to set the captives free. (Luke 4:18-20)
- Help me to bring healing to the sick. (Luke 9:1-2)
- Help me to bring the good news of joy and gladness to the oppressed. (Isaiah 1:17)
- Help me to cast out demons in those who are possessed. (Matthew 10:8-9)
- Help me to study to show myself approved a workman rightly dividing the word of truth.
(2 Timothy 2:15)
- Help me to learn, know, and keep your commandments.
- Help me to build up the body of Christ. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- Help me to put on the full armor of God. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
- Help me to break all agreements with the Devil. (Colossians 3:1-17)
- Help me to contend for the faith once handed down to the Saints. (Jude 1:3-4)
- Help me to avoid ALL sin.
- Help me to pray for lost souls that they would come to repentance and faith in Christ.
- Help me to contact those you want me to reach out to each and every day.
- Help me to reach out to my neighbor with the Gospel of God.
- Help me to make the most of each and every opportunity.
- Help me to teach about our blood covenant relationship with God.
- Help me to teach about the power in the Name of God.
- Help me to die to myself and to live for Christ according to the blood covenant of God.
Help me to accurately and concisely share the warnings of God:
- If you eye causes you to sin.
- If you hand causes you to sin.
- If you foot causes you to sin.
Be diligent to know, understand, and heed, and share every warning of the Lord. (Know all the Negative Commands to avoid them.)
- Do not harden your heart.
- Do not love the world.
- Do not give in to the lust of the flesh.
- Do not follow the devil.
- Do not serve Mammon.
- Do not deny Christ.
- Do not seek the approval and praise of men.
- Do not be unforgiving.
- Do not let the sun go down on your anger.
- Do not become a false convert.
- Do not become a false prophet, false teacher, false evangelist.
- Do not water down the Word of God.
- Do not be a hypocrite.
- Do not return to your sins (like a dog to his vomit).
- Do not reject God’s Calling.
- Do not enter the Wedding Feast without White Robes.
- Do not become a foolish virgin.
- Do not ignore or reject the Father’s Invitation to come to the Wedding Feast.
- Do not be ignorant of What God requires to come into His Eternal Home.
- Do not become an unfaithful servant.
- Do not collect and believe false doctrines.
- Do not participate in False Fellowship.
Study all the positive Commandments to do them faithfully, joyfully, willingly, and righteously.
- Love God with all your heart.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Love your enemy.
- Do good to those you persecute you, slander your name, and do all kinds of evil against you.
- Forgive those who harm you.
- Give honor to whom honor is due.
- Speak with Compassion, Humility, Boldness, Righteousness, Truth and Love.
- Obey the Spirit of God in all things.
- Be directed by the Spirit of God, abiding in the Vine at all times.
- Worry about nothing; but in every thing by prayer make your requests unto God. (Philippians 4:6)
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8)